Tuesday 15 September 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind is always balance, focus and grounded
in midst of any chaos.

Beautiful people of mine, thank you for visiting my Blog
keeping it alive while I was not blogging for these past days
My mind was in chaos , I allowed myself to be dragged by the current situation of my Beautiful country, Malaysia and
its not proper of me to share my thoughts on political events, issues, situation and lies here to pollute the Air and World of Mystic. 

I am back anew now. Stay blessed Beautiful people of mine.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...