Wednesday 23 September 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A beautiful mind is always at ease and peace
giving out the best without any expectations

Start you day with seeing lovely and beautiful things around you
go to your garden, balcony or park, if you are confined in a Hospital walk to the little gardens there
and be with nature that will heal all that needs to be healed
You may ask questions that has left you lost
and you will get answers from Dwellings there

By being with gloomy and complicated world/ties
it will suck all your energy off making you more frustrated and uneasy.

Inhale Love -filling your lungs
Exhale bliss

BreatheReleaseBeAtEase 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...