Saturday 5 April 2014

GOOD NIGHT FROM THE WORLD OF MIRACLES AND MYSTIC

Star Light, Star Bright
You are the only star I see tonight
Bliss Night my BeYoutiful warriors , caregivers, healing hearts, silents souls and viewers, May the world be kind to you, may your own thoughts be gentle upon you.
Be in your best pyjamas cos you will never know who might visit your dreamland.

To my lovely ER Team/Medical Team, where ever in the world you are ; THANK YOU for being on duty while others are asleep
You are our EARTH ANGELS. 


** ER UNIT AND ALL MEDICAL TEAM AT PPUM (UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, PJ)
Good Night from the World of Akashmic Harmony






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...