Sunday 27 April 2014

God's plan on LOVE by Alok Jain


Be the Sun to someone's Sky. You will bring light to their heart.. Be the Sky to someone's Sun. You will be opening up your arms for them to shine in you. God made the Stars for the Moon. God made the Sky for the Sun. God made the Oceans for the Land. God made Eve for Adam. For every thing and everyone, God has made a partner. So don't cry for your partners that are gone, they were not the perfect match for you. Your perfect match has yet to come, God has a plan..!   

Copyright by Alok Jain
All rights reserved . No part of this article be used or reproduced.



with thanks to Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...