Sunday 6 April 2014

Forgiveness Meditation


Forgiveness Meditation

I  let go of griverence from my heart 
and accept only Miracles into my life

I forgive you and set you free.
Your past action/actions no longer have power over ME
I acknowledge that you are doing the best that you can 
and I respect you in your process of unfoldment
You are free and I AM free.
All Is Well between us
Peace is the order of the Day.


(Gentle note :- in order to perform this letting go technique, both parties must realize their weakness, ask for forgiveness and become as ONE in peace, only then this meditation will work on the person who's practices this technique.   If  you alone want to set your self free from holding the other party as a prisoner of your heart and  the other party is full of ego, this technique will only go into deeper cleasing and misery for both parties)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...