Friday 11 April 2014

Manifesting Goals




* Write on a piece of paper what we want for people to act towards us or the positive situation we want from them.
  ex :- My children are perfectly healthy, protected, successful, wise          and respected.
          I love my job and my boss is very happy with my work.
          My mother-in-law just minds her own business cos she loves         her son very much
          Name (.....) is free from illness.

*  Then give thanks for the many lives and blessings we have

* In the end of the paper write :-
  " All this that manifest now for my highest good and for the all of highest good".

* Then hold close to your heart the paper and image/feel all these things written going into your body in a form of positive light or symbols

*  Give thanks for the life and blessings we have & opportunity to become your true self.

* Burn the paper with a bit of sage & feel the smoke.
   Take abit of the ashes and rub on your hand or heart chakra area.
*** burn then in a pot & later the balance of the ashes to be buried in your garden or in a flower  pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...