Wednesday 11 March 2015

Blessing from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind is never lost , even if its lost
it will find its a way back to be at calm and ease
knowing what is best for all concern

My BeYoutiful Victorious Warriors
I am sorry to have neglected you in self healing guidance
As a Guide, as Reiki Practitioner I been guided by my Higher Self
to various stations/interest to vast my knowledge on my Mystical journey. I do hope that my BeYoutiful warriors do revision 
of my past blogging on self healing.

You are very much loved my Akashmic and her Divine Force.


Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved










No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...