Sunday 1 March 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful Day begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful mind should be at peace and at ease
midst of all chaos

Wishing my Victorious Warriors
my lovely caregivers
my unique GLBTQ
my beautiful silent victims of bully, special need beings
and viewers 
a Bliss and  an Empowering Monday/week ahead

To my Victorious Warriors undergoing chemo or radiotherpy
my love, light and blessings upon you
Bless the equipments that doing its part to heal you
see the liquid/ray that is emerging into your body as divine vibes
visual them as silver or bright lights
Reclaim your powers and the the Master of your
 body, mind and soul
YOU ARE VERY MUCH LOVED.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...