Saturday 12 March 2016

Blessing from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates you into a Beautiful Soul


ground yourself to the center of earth,
branch out your love energy as vast as you can
seeing every event in your life as something Beautiful.

Can cancer and illness be seen as Beautiful?
Yes, it can.
 cancer brings loved one closer 
spending more time together
wanting to do all the things that never been done
guides you to spiritual vibes
you are surrounded by many angelic, prayers and healing techniques/prayers that you never knew before cancer
Love heals you and make you stronger to fight against cancer.

You are never alone
You are Loved by everyone.
and to some because of cancer you got to know 
Akashmic Harmony


Breathe-Release-BeAtEase

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...