Sunday 6 March 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind creates a Beautiful soul


"When we indulge or associated with ill/dark vibration, 
the same vibration will begin to take place in our lives because
we planted the seed for others"

this was a thought/quote I manifested years ago when Sir Anwar Ibrahim was endlessly accused, humiliated on Media and kept behind bars for something which is normal for us but not for the Ones in Power......
 
Just like the History of Pualau Langkawi - Sumpah Mahsuri 
our CURRENT Malaysian Politics and miss used of Powers should be recorded on school  History and Moral books as
"Sumpah Politik Anwar Ibrahim" ( The Political Curse of Anwar Ibrahim)




Everything Happens for a perfect  Reason
Higher Powers has kept him safe behind bars
for  "Clash of The Titans" to take place without using a space goat. 









 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...