Saturday 12 March 2016

Message by my Higher Self- to those asking Why Me?

You may not understand why you are provoked and tested
to the maximum in life. Why it has to be you???


That is what happens when we chose to be in the Mystic path,
we are tested on our path in theory and practical to obtain our Doctorate, once you have reach this level,
you will see all that is provoking you in life
as Divine Task/Mission, to see how well can you handle their assignments.


Yes, you need to wreck and break our heart,
you will be a lost soul with many questions
and if you take time to breathe and spend time with Nature
releasing all these questions/troubles; all your questions will be answered through your Higher Self or meditation or people who sense your vibes.

There comes a time where you will look forward for more test because
You see everything in a Beautiful way that is teaching you and not anger you, you no longer curse or swear but bless those who are testing you.
your heart may come to a point of saying "I am glad I am the one and not my loved one to be tested cos I have a powerful heart".... That's Gratitude, at this level you will be given a Divine Treasure; the ability to Manifest.  I have obtained mine (pic) 


All that you went or go through is to see if you are truly a trusted
Light Worker working for Divine Force.....
they are looking for souls with clarity of the heart


cleanse your heart,
inhale divine vibes, exhale all that is disturbing you
and always say " I know myself the way Divine knows my heart"


with love and light
akashmic harmony


You need to break open your Treasure that is waiting for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...