Wednesday 9 March 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind radiates lovely emotions to heart
knowing nothing can disturb its Kingdom of Bliss


May your vibration/aura bring peace and comfort
to those around you..........

We are all connected by Higher Powers for a reason
only to be  known by these Powers..........
yesterday,  my foster daughter aged 13, asked me, 
how powerful is my strength as a Foster mother in protecting her
from being taken away by her birth parents?
Can the Commissioner of Oath stop the people that wants to buy her and her brothers?

Strange how things are......
when some children feel safe with strangers than with their own ones.


  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...