Monday 21 March 2016

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind is always at peace and ease
focus and grounded well....


EVERYTHING is subjected to change midway
even .....
our heart beat to beat as One,
our breath to breathe as One,

Dreams can come to reality leaving us in pain,
Infinity can change to expiring dates,
smiles can turn to tears,
whispers of love can no longer be ours,
our love vitamins can turn to depression pills,
a lovely journey can turn into a lost journey ,
EVERYTHING can be nothing someday.

these events take place to keep us balance in our journey to evolve.....
are we going to break or...............
are we going to grow stronger in our mind and rooted well in our heart as a Wise soul 


breathe-release-beAtEase

 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...