Thursday 16 June 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic- Tribute to Orlando

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind is developed by being with
Being who teaches us to love and care for one another

By creating hatred and discriminating other Beings,
we become a victim/hostage to those who has power over our thoughts.

A tribute to these lovable Beings that was never a threat or harm to anyone, creating their own world of happiness, love and joy
to be in love and to be loved by those who sees their Light.

They final journey from this plane of existence completed by bring
all of us as ONE in prayers and LOVE. 

Sada Suhki Honto.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...