Wednesday 1 June 2016

Gentle reminder to my Victorious Cancer warriors



 
The first process to be heal and beat the parasite
is to let go and release all that you are holding back in your heart
of past sadness/disappointments/hurt/anger/vengeance/love/missing-ness
 guilt, fear and all other negativity in you.

By clearing all these blockages ,sending them to Cosmic as love and light
you are giving space for positive thoughts or vibrations to empower you mind and body to be more centered  that its holds the power to heal any aliment.

Lets begin -
Inhale gently,
 Exhale all unwanted energies to Cosmic (10x)
(when ever you have disturbing do this exercise)

If you are hospitalized , it is best you write positive affirmations/symbols on an exercise book/notebook or recital of mantras/affirmations.
never do breathing exercise in a hospital as there are many other unhealthy energies living there.

here are some affirmations :-

" I have the Power to Heal myself and the Power to release all negativity/parasites inside me to Cosmic as love and light ".

**************

"I AM 
WHOLE
STRONG
LOVING
PERFECT
POWERFUL
HARMONIOUS
HAPPY"

*****************

"All Is Well, All Is Well
Everything is working out for my highest good,
out of this experience only good will come
I AM SAFE "



with love and light , may you always be well and happy.


  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...