Tuesday 28 June 2016

exercise for panic attacks

Exercise 1

If you wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack,
 rub  your palms together at least 36 time,making them warm.
Then place them directly over your kidney in your lower back
and breathe the warmth of your hands into this area at least 9 times.

or

Exercise 2

Rub your palms over your kidneys (in your lower back)
 in circular motions, up from the middle and out to the sides, between 9 and 36 times.
At the same time, instill a positive feeling of safety and trust in yourself.
Feel the warmth of your hand spread deeply into your body,
creating feelings of safety, trust and the ability to deal with your fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...