Monday 20 June 2016

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind produce healthy thoughts to its surroundings


"I love myself;  therefore, 
I behave and think in a loving way to all people, 
for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied. 
I only attract loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of what I am. 
I love myself; therefore,
I forgive and totally release the past and all past experience and I am free.
I love myself; therefore,

I live totally in the NOW, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure,
for I am a beloved child of the Universe and the Universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever. 
So it is".    

 - Louise L.Hay -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...