Tuesday 28 June 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind leads us to a Beautiful life.
 
Some of us are undergoing a difficult times 
Some of us are without jobs
Some are finding ways to feed the family
Whatever we are going through now is until this coming August
where planets are changing houses on our birth star.

Positive vibes will help you find ways to survive through this shift  of energies like Online Business, starting your own business, having your own Company,  doing something that you are very good at and being your own boss. Never give up, everything that is happening to us is teaching us to survive and evolve.

Sit or stand, breathing through your nose deeply 
 saying " I AM a Mountain"
lowly breathe out saying " I AM rooted to the earth".

Sada Sukhi Honto

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...