Sunday 27 October 2013

What Is Reiki??

Its a Kanji word Rei - means Cosmic/Universal  Ki - means energy/chi

Reiki is Self Healing, Harmonization and Enlightenment.

Which was rediscovered in Japan in the 19th century by Dr Mikao Usui and it is taught through initiation, which includes Hands On healing and Distant treatment.

Reiki works on spiritual, mental, emotional and physical level. And also works as a Protector.

There are 2 principles in Reiki , that is :-
1. Reiki is not for free
2.  The 5 precepts of Reiki

The precepts are :-

1.  Just for today, I will not anger.
2. Just for today, I will not worry
3. Just for today, I will do my work honestly
4. Just for today, I count my blessings
5. Just for today, I respect all lives

Reiki can be used for :-
to align our 7 main chakras
to calm our mind and body
to heal and energize our body
to be in harmony mentally and emotionally
to clear blockages in our body
for spiritual
for meditation
for studies' treatment after surgery
during childbirth
used on dying people for their highest good
used on pets/animals
used on plants/our gardens

for cooking, food and drinks
to protect from negative energy
apply to calm sober or depressed people
to heal Mother Nature
to heal our past
used on batteries,electrical items
heal fractured bone
heal a stroke person
and many more for the highest good of a person.

Note : drink alot of water before and after Reiki session.

"Hands On Reiki On"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...