Monday 29 June 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

 A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind radiates healthy emotions to the heart
A Lovely heart is always at peace and ease

 When you feel yourself filled with positive energy
you experience an increase in self-confidence & self-worth.
How do we do this?? Every time your are disturbed :-
inhale -" I radiate positive energy"
(visual the color of the Light that comes to your mind or if you can't, its ok ....visual your divine symbol/archangels/saints) emerging into your crown chakra like the pic )
May you be well and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...