Tuesday 30 June 2015

Blessings from the world of Akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A beautiful mind brings happiness to oneself and its surroundings

Its nice to know many younger ones are stepping forward
to heal the world by spreading LOVE and empowering thoughts/vibes
through social media.

Sharing with love and light.........

This morning I had a lovely in- box message at my Facebook from my niece living in France who just turn 21 and she did her first tattoo annnnnd I just loved her words  :-

 

A shift of paradigm where tattoo are no longer used or seen in negative reasons but in empowering ways.


Below is a tattoo of a  removed breast cancer warrior....
no scars of fear but only laced with beauty each time she looks at herself.
 
 



This is a tattoo of a  removed breast cancer warrior....
no scars of fear but only laced with beauty each time she looks at herself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...