Tuesday 30 June 2015

Breaking Barriers...spreading love with Akashmic Harmony , Malaysia

Its nice when we can spread our love, light and blessing to those living in their little world due to Human made discrimination.

  Yesterday, I took a task of my own and walked into a
 shopping Mall spreading ;-
"Breaking Barriers ...A Beautiful World with Akashmic Harmony".

I decided to spread love and kindness to those living in this world by showing them there are people who cares and love them as they are in public.

I met these two lovely happy bubbly Beings in an outlet and asked them if I could take a selfie with them as part of my project and they obliged without being defensive or fear or conditions. Its was 100% trust they had. 

the lovely Being on the left was kinda emotional tears when I told them "you are loved to this time and space.....always remember that".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...