Monday 1 June 2015

Good Night from the World of Mystic and Magic



Wherever you are, whoever are,  whatever you are going through 
My only wish  is you are well, happy, ease and mental happiness 


My Victorious Warriors, Healing Hearts, Healing Beings, Special Need Lovelies, precious GLBTQ and  
lovely viewers  all over the Globe Bliss night , be safe be secure in your dreamland.

If you are feeling discomfort or stress after a hard days work, relax every part of your body by gentle breathing.
 inhale your divine angel/guide, exhale your tension/stress/unwanted thoughts/emotions
(do as many time as your desire)

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...