Sunday 12 July 2015

Good Night from the World of Mysic and Magic

Star Light Star Bright 
May my Beautiful Beings sleep well
for a Beautiful tomorrow

I might be taking a short break from blogging.
through my meditation, I been asked........

What is this Blog is all about?
Self Healing or LOVE

From time to time, I  have been blogging various interest, subjects, poems and write-ups for my victorious cancer warriors and Disabled beings who are confined to their bed.

As my journey goes through this Blog, I have been given a Task to know, observe and learn various kind of LOVE and people
yes.... at times I do get myself burned by being compassionate. 
I realize too, that there are many who choose be in this path and there are no shortage of love being spread.   

To Guides who choose the path of LOVE :-

- stay balance and grounded.
- be honest and pure to your Higher-Self.
- never harm anyone out of jealousy or ill intention for your own gain.
 - Clarity and Truth

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...