Thursday 30 July 2015

Remember to charge your goodself tonite 31/7/2015

 A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A beautiful mind radiate profound thoughts and emotions 
bring peace and ease to the heart.


My Beautiful people
remember to put out your crystals, amulet, talisman to be recharged tonite
and your good-self too, its a rare energy we are about to experience.
Its also a cleansing period to relationships. 

If you are having any illness, its recommended to stand or do breathing mediation in your garden or any open space, directing this energy to the places that needs healing .
You will be directed by the Higher Force on this, you just need to relax and be a ease.

Young LightWorkers, Empaths, Tarot Reader, Clairvoyant, Clairsentient
Indigo souls who are new to the world of Mystic,
 tonite is your nite to recharge and reclaim your powers   
Stay Bless Stay grounded.

Please feel free to join in my meditating session with my Unicorns, Dragons and Mermaids .
(yup.....I am already picking the rare energy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...