Sunday 26 July 2015

Message by my only known Footballer Sanjeev SiriSimon

Fighter,
i'm a fighter, you're a fighter, we are all fighters. 

it ain't easy being a fighter. life is a fight the minute you take your first breath. the moment you take your first steps, the moment you say your first word. we fight for almost everything.
 my parents are the two greatest fighters of all time. they taught me to fight for my family, my freedom, and my dreams. 
you have to fight the people who say it can never be done. you have to fight your mind when doubt begins to creep in. you have to fight for people who can't fight for themselves. most importantly you have to fight because you can't count on anyone else fighting for you. just like a baby lion, somehow that little bugger will get himself a piece of meat to fill his tummy. 


so, why do you  fight? you got to know your "why". regardless of what you do, you have to know your "why".



Why I Fight.



to be a fighter, you have to be passionate. i  have so much passion, its hard to hold it all in. that passion escapes as tears from my eyes, sweat from my pores, blood from my veins, sometimes even vomit. 

so many people assume that i'm cold and callous, but the truth is you need a big heart to fight. i wear my heart on my sleeve and i have had broken too. i can compete with broken toes or stitches in my foot. i can take a hit without batting an eyelash but i will burst into tears if a dog dies in a movie. i am vulnerable, that's why i fight. 

i'm on my own fighting my demons. fighting my way out of this dark hole i am in. 

the name is Sanjeev and i am a fighter. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...