Saturday 3 October 2015

LOVE of 5th Dimension



People will break us, judge us, label us, doubt us, hit us, attack us for their unhappiness, insult our belief/path/journey but if our hearts are filled with LOVE and TRUTH,  we will be able to see them as lessons or assignments to evolve with the guidance of our Higher-Self.

These are test/exams that are guiding us to connect with our Higher Power, where we will be able to communicate with these Powers. 


When we reach  this stage, it is called  LOVE of 5th Dimension. 
A Love that is always with us and wants to see our Smile and Bliss, that nothing can hurt us more.  And ..... maybe we can turn venom to honey acts

- suchitra dharmasena -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...