Saturday 3 October 2015

Manifestation Meditation (Akashmic Harmony's version )


As we relax our thoughts by gentle breath of inhale exhale
If you can't relax your mind, focus on this

inhale gently (super slow) into your mind - hold -
exhale gently ( supre slow) all unwanted thoughts
saying " I AM sending them to Cosmic as love and light"
do this more than 5 times or as you desire.

Once you are calm and at ease

You may say AUM (OM)..........(the sound of the vibration is from your throat as if your are swallowing Ommmmm.....) 
to those who does meditation or any kind of spiritual exercise techniques you may guide the sound of AUM (OM)  vibration focusing from your root chakra till you reach the crown chakra. 
 To some, you may visual opening of  lotus  at each of your chakras.
To those who can't visual, its normal and no worries because soon you will be guided by your Higher-Self on this. 

Are we ready to Manifest now??

Let's start -

close your eyes - relaxation of gently breathing,
at times you will feel the tense in your eyes or it will focus on your 3rd eye..... relax the nerves.  Once their are relax......

You  may Say,
  
"I AM healing my body, mind and soul with Divine love ( as many times as you desire)
(relax - visual the love of your Divine filling every nook every corner, every organ, cell, fiber of your)

or

I AM opening my channels receiving best health

or


I AM an open channel healing my body 
or my financial accounts or my relationship or my life

you may put in positive affirmations as you desire with I AM.......

For Reiki practitioners, I find these words empowering

inhale -  I AM Reiki Energy
exhale to Cosmic  - I AM Reiki Energy
you may visual lightning kind of images, its your Higher-Self guiding you.

** you may change the word Reiki to KI energy or Prana as your heart desires.

Note : to my lovely ones who are unable to visual any lights, chakras, colors or symbols, you may visual Akashmic. 
 Akashmic in Pali scripture meaning Universal Life Force 
( the image above) .

If you are good at meditation, you may print your affirmation in your thoughts and manifest it while doing house world, caught in jam or if you are on a long journey/flight/transit.






I wish my beautiful people many Blessings and may you live a happy, healthy and prosperous life.  

This technique comes from my Higher- Self through my meditation called Lightning Meditation. (copy right reserved )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...