Sunday 12 April 2015

Akashmic for Soul Mates of Heart and Soul Page






Maybe she comes across to you as a confident, independent
and an emotionally strong woman. But no matter how strong
a woman is she has her own set of melt downs. She has her
set of mood swings and rough patches. This is the time when
she needs to be held together by the one she loves the most.
Every woman needs to be loved and cared for by the man for
whom she has a soft corner in her heart. She needs hugs and
kisses from the man she loves. She needs his cuddles and
snuggles. She needs him to appreciate her for the little things
she does for him. She needs the time and attention of the
man she loves. She needs someone to be there for her when
she is lonely and emotionally worked up. So no matter how
strong a woman is …there is this one man in her life for whom
she has a weak and soft corner in her heart. This is the man
she loves unconditionally and she wants him to pamper her
and spoil her with his love.

 - ajji -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...