Thursday 16 April 2015

Blessing from the world of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind produces happy thoughts, emotions and attitude 
the vibes  produce purified chi (energy) in you

You can practice leading chi with your mind. 
When you are relaxed and breathing chi into your
 **lower dan tien 
guide it slowly o any place in your body where you have pain or disease.

You might imagine this energy as a golden light, filling your entire body
bringing relief to all the dark places where you feel pain, disease , upset, sadness.
Feel the chi filling all these places with a soft healing glow.

** lower dan tien
technique - as you inhale expand your belly and lower belly area

wishing everyone a day filled with love, success and blessings

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...