Monday 4 May 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A Beautiful mind sends out strong vibes to the Heart
to be wise , balanced and grounded well

Its human nature to have all sort of feelings towards one another
as evolve souls, we are to understand their act and behavior as lost souls and not question the mind  with WHY??
Its important for us not to be drawn or pulled into their vibration
that will drown us to sadness/depression/loneliness  
That is not the life that is designed for us by Divine.

When you come across these kind of situation where your happiness or achievement taken away
Inhale - I am Strong as a Mountain
Exhale - I am grounded to the center of the earth 

Breathe-Release-BeAEase







No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...