Wednesday 6 May 2015

for RUMI LOVERS PAGE





~~~My Beloved ~~~

Am I not your breath ?
Am  I not your heart beat ?
Am I not your precious treasure ?
Am I not your World?
Am I not your Sweetheart Warrior?

Poison potion by The Shadow has blinded me
lost in this dark world hoping for your presence
Why my Beloved.....
You are no where to be near me
 You are with the shadow that wounded me with
endless battles of LOVE
and the final one that has blinded me
 from seeing My Beloved

My Beloved.......
Its no longer a battle now
Only two can survives as a pair
Only one can be made the Queen of your Kingdom
and 
you have made a decision never to look this wounded Warrior. 

- akashmic harmony -
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...