Friday 29 May 2015

Love and Light from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind creates lovely vibes to the Heart
A Lovely Heart is at ease and peace 
doesn't analyze on anything/anyone and always Believes
everything happens for a reason blessed by Divine

When Divine/Universal Life Force has given you
all the possibilities your hearts desires
when block is built and a new passage is shown for your happiness
is nice to appreciate and count your blessings that nothing is loss
until one day you realize you have lost all the possibilities and opportunities because everything happens for a perfect reason.

Inhale Bliss Exhale Peace

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase-YouAreLoved






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...