Thursday 26 November 2015

Blessing from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a beautiful mind radiates Healing vibes to One's self

and how to we do this???

Inhale gently Divine/God/Cosmic vibes into you mind
hold for a second,

Exhale as gently as you can All unwanted/disturbing
thoughts/feelings/emotions/issues/worries

and say " I am sending all these to Cosmic as love and light"
(do these technique as many times as your heart desires)
and empower your mind with this image .
Its called  Flower of Life symbol that heals our DNA through breathing meditation
(as above technique)

love and light - akashmic harmony

Breathe-Release-BeAtease.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...