Thursday 19 November 2015

Message to my new viewers of Cancer viewing here............




Involve yourself on self healing (Youtube)

Dr Budwig's diet ( a powerful healing diet)
Qi Gong / Taichi (for beginners),
Energy Medicine by Donna Eden,
Breathing Meditation and Yoga.
Each time a sneaky thought pops out asking silly question like :-
- what makes you so special that you will survive
- how true is your Guide when Cancer has no hope
- is she for real???


activate immediately to empower your thoughts with Divine energy
Let's start -
*Inhale Divine force (symbols/arch angels/light of your Masters/Saints)
*hold for a second
*Exhale - all unwanted thoughts/feelings/emotions to Cosmic as love and light.
you may visual them as dark smokes emerging out of your body.
*Say - 'I am NOW sending all that doesn't serves me good to Cosmic as love and light, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You".

Shine with the Power of Sun.
YOU ARE SAFE  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...