Monday 9 November 2015

Blessings from the world of akashmic

Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a beautiful mind is always ease and peace in midst of all chaos
creating a Beautiful life for One

A heart of clarity is always loved by Divine
This Powers will never allow profound hearts
 to be used or to be made used,
to be lost or to become a wandering soul,
It will protect and defend to the Highest good
where no one or no situation can hold you
as their prisoner, knowing your weakness and your love
for something or for someone.


One should Learn to live and move freely alone
in mind, heart and soul.........

"Form Is Emptiness, Emptiness Is Form" 

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase











No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...