Friday 13 November 2015

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a beautiful mind radiates love and light
seeing all Living Beings as a life form

Honestly, I have nothing to much to write as I am sadden
by the Paris attack where many innocent lives became victims
of whatever the Agenda was...................

Ego , perhaps 
not respecting other faith and religion, perhaps,
display of who's more powerful, perhaps,
that innocent lives have die and taken as hostages
to show victory.

VICTORY.............
in the eye of Akashmic is when
a True Hero seeks for a battle with those he/she is not happy with
at a Battle field.........One to One, Face to Face
willing to sacrifice his/her life for victory as a Hero or die as a Hero
not in the name of other lives.

Pray for Paris Attack Hostages.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...