Sunday 17 January 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
A beautiful mind radiates good thoughts and 
lovely emotions to the heart,
a Lovely heart is always loved and goes on radiating love and light


Wishing All my viewers a lovely day filled with blessings

To my :-
Victorious Warrior undergoing chemotherapy or Radiotherapy, my love and light, your braveness in this battle field inspires me to be a great Warrior. You are preparing many to a a battle you have fought to guide other warriors.

To my new and lost Cancer Warriors, it is not the end; there is always an exit door all you need to do is activate your thoughts to Healing. Never listen to negative words that will bring you down. Each of us have our own Akashic Records on our birth star, we are not align to anyone's birth star.  Kindly view on this blog "Beat Your illness Directory".

My lovely LGBTQ , always know that you are loved by Light Workers World and you are not alone. "At times you face difficulty because you are doing the right thing by not pretending to be someone you are not" it is the people around you that are having problem with your TRUTH.

My precious victims of bully of any kind,  you are being bullied because those who are bulling you are lack of love, these are the people who never had parents or anyone's love so they are being bullied by their own mind.  Please come out of your hidden shell, I am always here for you at my FB world (Akashmic Harmony) or Please do visit these sites if you feeling lonely or need help :-

Face Book 
Rise Against Bulling ( up coming Motivator Justin Preston, who was a victim of bully)
Anti Bulling Pro ( Princess Diana Award) - Protective Service, Educational and Consultants.

And to All others, may you have a lovely life surrounded by profound vibes.


Breathe-Release-BeAtEase




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...