Tuesday 12 January 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind creates clarity of the heart.....

Never resist anything that is happening to us
like nasty comments, betrayal, back bites, illness
failures, lost love, unhappiness of leadership......etc
because these are meant to happen 
just like the Sun rises everyday without our permission
if its too hot , we stay in doors, 
if its nice we enjoy a good outing or picnic 
And the Moon appears without asking us if 
we could like to sleep for the next hours to rest
our body, mind and soul.

It is we, that should know how to align ourselves in our own ways.

And we cannot blame or judge others for the choices we make out of anger or out of loving a person too much.  

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase




 


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...