Friday 8 January 2016

Blessings from the World of Akahsmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind creates a Beautiful life
seeing only the beauty of everything

Wishing  my BeYoutiful Beings a lovely day filled with blessings
Where ever you are, 
Who ever you are,
Whatever you are going through
always remember you are loved by the Light Workers World.

With Love and Light, as we get closer to Divine love,
whatever we are facing is not seen as chaos/conflict/storms
but as Task 

Inhale Divine vibes Exhale all the bullshit excuses
 (Yup, you are reading it well my dear viewers. When One uses the name of saints/divine/bhagawan in the pretext of putting others in trouble and claiming to be innocent, its called  stupidity bullshit) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...