Saturday 2 January 2016

Blessings from the World of Akashmic

A Beautiful day begins with a Beautiful mind
a Beautiful mind creates a Beautiful Life
being at ease and peace with Truth

Why is it that the more we align ourselves 
to the path of Divine love the more we are tested
on facing multiple issues , difficult situations and people around us?
Aren't we suppose to be at ease and peace as we get closer to God's love?

As we get closer to Divine Love, we undergo test of cleansing of heart, mind and soul
we need to pass very level perfectly mentally, emotionally and all that we have learned through our journey to move forward to the next level just like we are in Martial Art Competition.  All our senses needs to be sharpen as Wise Souls,
Soul that can't be provoked at anytime because we are mindful, focus and grounded well.

Breathe-Release-BeAtEase








No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...