Wednesday 27 November 2013

How do we stop the racing cancer using our Power of Intention

Through my eye, cancer is seen as the speed of a Racing Horse and to stop it ; we need  to use another Racing Horse .  How are we going to do that with cancer parasites??

****************************************************

Inhale Divine energy every moment into your mind and heart
 (symbols,  kalimah allah,  image of god/goddess, master's light, mantras and sutras)





Visual divine energy on your drink and visual sliver/gold light traveling to every nook, every corner , every organs , every cell, every fiber in your body















The food you eat; empower it with Divine energy, visual it on  your oats, soup, salad, vege, fish, meat.  (Try not to have rice)











Visual Divine energy in your daily breakfast, lunch and dinner .







 















 


 When you shower visual every drop of water from the shower are from divine energy, cleaning, cleansing and washing away the parasite away and healing your body, mind and soul.















Draw empowering divine on your pillows,bedsheets and sleep on it.

Each time a doubt pops into your mind empower it divine energy.

If you are undergoing Chemo , visual  its divine energy in it and its going into your body, mind and soul healing.

**If its Radio Therapy, visual the same and say thanks for helping you heal and heal the rest in line.

** I learned this Technique from my bubbly sister.   I have 2 younger sisters and the 3 of us are separated by ocean and space of  Malaysia, Ireland and France......never asked her how was her therapy going on  and one day took alot of courage to ask her and she bubbly told she used the above technique and saying thanks to the machine and the ray.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...