Thursday 28 November 2013

Game of Quotes with Akashmic Harmony

My beautiful warriors who are unable to purchase empowering books to activate your positive thoughts,  here are some of  Louise L.Hay's quotes with other empowering quotes for your kind view. You may go through these quotes to empower your thoughts or walk into this post, close your eyes and scroll your mouse or pointer; stop at your heart desire and read the quote that your intuition picked.  THANK YOU for giving me the honor to guide you and..................

**(my sincere Thanks to Google Images)**


























 
































































































Wooops!!!! sorry..... the below caption is my quote, he protects me from negative vibes. Terminates and erase all my unwanted thoughts and emotions of fear /doubts.
 He is MINE  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...