Saturday 28 February 2015

Bedtime Story - The Beast of Love (from the World of Mystic)

My Beloved......
 never did I meant to leave you lost in the forest of Sherwood
never did my fragile heart meant to let you wander around
looking for my foot tracks,
never want to see you in agony seeing
the Beast in me that loves every atom of you
the Beast of  Jealousy that conquers the heart
and separates many lovers
walking away and hiding from you 
is the Best for the moment of now
No one can help me but myself in conquering the Beast
with vows and the promise made with your love and light
knowing that You are My Life 

- akashmic harmony-
for Akashmic Lovers page








No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...