Wednesday 25 February 2015

What's on Akashmic's mind???

Illegitimate child
Out of wedlock child

why are these children been branded as such?
why are they been deprive Birth Certificate?
why are they been deprive schooling/education?
why are they different from children by marriage ?
why are they been given to go through a hard lifestyle?
Are they are threat to the country and nation??
 that Humans made such rulings

Its not the fault of the mom to be raped
Its not the fault of the mom to be in love and  got cheated
Its not the fault of the mom to give a life to this life that growing inside her.
why are these moms are called a disgrace to the community, 
they are not hypocrites .

Community
when an abortion is done -condemns and gossip to the maximum
when a baby is thrown/dumped - condemns to act
when a life is given -  condemns the mom
the mom carries the blame, the responsibility, the truth in her womb
no one dare talks of the MAN who did all these for lust...    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...