Saturday 7 February 2015

Heal with Nature

Stillness of the mind is beautiful to the thoughts
Silence of the thoughts is beautiful to the Heart.
A beautiful heart produces wise love rays

In midst of all chaos/mess ...stop- breathe- spend time with Nature
 (house garden/parks/seaside/Forest walks, lakes, rivers) 
these are profound energies that are given to us for free.

Inhale divine energy saying :-
"I am strong as a Mountain"
exhale unwanted thoughts and fear saying:-
"I am grounded to the center of the Earth"
( smoking and drinking - bad for health and love :D)


Breathe-Release- Heal-BeAtEase 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...