Wednesday 25 February 2015

Feeling Happy...............Feeling Blessed

A Beautiful day Begins with a Beautiful Mind
A Beautiful Mind produces beautiful thoughts
Beautiful thoughts heals the World


with love and light, BeYoutiful people of mine, 
please allow me to share my little happiness with all.
yesterday I received a call from Qatar , my cousin ,who has good regards to this blog and blogging, 
at times I do feel that my written English is weak.
THANK YOU Zahed Abdullah, your words inspires me to carry on  my task to this time and space. 

And this morning I received a private message from
 RISE AGAINST BULLYING (Canada)
recognizing my LOVE vibes through FB/Timeline.
Happy Pink T Shirt Day. You're an inspirational mom!

As a housewife/Reiki Practitioner, I am blessed and honored to work with RISE AGAINST BULLING through Cyber world spreading  love, light and courage to victims of any kind of bullies every nook every corner of the World.

My INTEND is that ,one day  Ellen Degeneres or
The Ellen Degeneres Show calls us  
(Justine Preston and Akashmic Harmony)
yes.... I am trying my best to get Ellen's attention


NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...