Saturday 14 December 2013

Brain Storming Workshop

My dear beautiful warriors,  I will be gone on a "Quest" and may not be able to blog for few days.
Here leaving you with some work to keep your mind busy.  Please do take care of yourselves.
May the world be kind to you, may your own thoughts be gentle upon you and mine as well.



What do you see???






Swan or Squirrel?























a face or a word??
tilt your head to the right and you will see the word.









duck  or a rabbit?








a lady or a saxophone player?















I see  LOVE, POWER, INTELLIGENCE and HAPPINESS and HONESTY....oops sorry, I am enjoying it.









A young or old lady?









If you enlarge this pic, look into it and squint eyes slightly, 
you will see the lovely 3D underwater world

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...