Tuesday 10 December 2013

Journey to Vatican City with AH

To my beautiful warriors who have not been to Vatican and like to know what is it like, here;s sharing with love.





Seen here are  Vatican tour guides.
I can't recall the fees for the guides to guide us on a 4 hours tour through Vatican town, gardens, Museum of Micheal Angelo , the Sistine Chapel and Basilica of St Peters and explaining every bit of  Michael Angelo's art work and the history of Vatican .

without guides ; you only get to visit Basilica of St Peters.



 

 

 Replica of Vatican



 Inside the Vatican City




 View of Roma from Vatican




 Little Vatican Town


Vatican Police
I got myself into trouble and was surrounded by 6 of them for taking their photos. They went  through my camera and deleted photos of them but this picture was overseen for a purpose.












Not too sure about this , it could be the entrance to The Sistine Chapel.












Below
Museum of Micheal Angelo
His preserved Artwork.......yes, his art work on the ceiling too












St Peter's Basilica (huge as a  golf course)






can you spot me??



Vatican Post Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...