Saturday 14 December 2013

My Personal Life Warriors who AXED cancer


My Beautiful FB friend Christina Charalambous
beaten cancer at stage 4.
Please feel free to view and follow her page
 Puzzle Pieces of Life.
She taught me to love, love, love even in times of hurt and sadness.



This is my lovely beautiful soul Swarna Darmasena, my sister .
together with her  hospital treatments, Dr Budwig's diet , Arch angels prayers and protection and affirmations she axed cancer out of her life.   Here pictures of her as a free soul enjoying her inner child  and as sisters  (3 of us), we were never serious about anything,  it all about  being nutty ,crap talks ,laughter and staying away from lower energies that puts us in dilemma by saying there is no way out.






I
 I love this caption of hers as a Superhero, her pose, the sunlight ray , the clouds and the photography is lovely.  Angelic.








My FB friend Maria



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manifest conversation.

 " While I sleep the Universe is moving everything in my favour. I can rest knowing all my desire are attracted to me I AM a natural ma...